NOVOS HORIZONTES/REDUNDANT/DOLL
corpos em movimento
universo em expansão
o apartamento que era tão pequeno
não acaba mais
vamos dar um tempo
não sei quem deu a sugestão
aquele sentimento que era passageiro
não acaba mais
quero explodir as grades
e voar
não tenho pra onde ir mais
não quero ficar
novos horizontes
?se não for isso, o que será?
quem constrói a ponte
não conhece o lado de lá
quero explodir as grades
e voar
não tenho pra onde ir
mais não quero ficar
suspender a queda livre
libertar
o que não tem fim sempre acaba assim
______________________________________________________________________
REDUNTANT - GREEN DAY
We're living in repetition
Content in the same old shtick again
Now the routine's turning to contention
Like a production line going over and over and over
Roller coaster
Now I cannot speak, I lost my voice
I'm speechless and redundant
'Cause I love you's not enough
I'm lost for words
Choreographed and lack of passion
Prototypes of what we were
Went full circle 'til I'm nauseous
Taken for granted now
Now I waste it, I faked it, I ate it, now I hate it
'Cause I cannot speak, I lost my voice
I'm speechless and redundant
'Cause I love you's not enough
I'm lost for words, now I cannot speak
Now I cannot speak, I lost my voice
I'm speechless and redundant
'Cause I love you's not enough
I'm lost for wordsYou know in all of the times that we've shared
I've never been so scared
Doll me up in my bad luck
I'll meet you there
I wish I never had taken this dare
I wasn't quite prepared
Doll me up in my bad luck
I'll meet you there
__________________________________________________________________________
PORRZ<.... HJ TIREI O DIA PRA FICAR NO ORKUT, EU NAO POSSO ABRIR ESSE TROCO ANTES DE FAZER O BLOG SE NAO... NAO FACO... AE, COLOQUEI UMAS MUSICAS BONITINHAS... OUTRA HORA ESCREVO... SEI QUE ESTOU ATRASADO COM UNS ACONTECIMENTOS AE... TENHO QUE FALAR DO TESTE DA BATERIA... E OUTRAS COISAS TB... MAS ISSO FICA PRA OUTRA HORA....


<< Home