conversa de botas batidas

Coração na ponta dos dedos, tudo feito com paixão ou não. É bom ter um coração, apesar dos riscos.. [Vou aqui viver e já volto]

Minha foto
Nome:
Local: manaus, amazonas, Brazil

http://passeiodebotasbatidas.blogspot.com.br/2013/02/quem-sou-eu-inventario-atualizado.html putz, com o passar do tempo, sempre vou reescrevendo e como estou chegando nos 30, já tem uma bagagem... hahahahaha... sempre faço posts sobre

terça-feira, agosto 09, 2005

BEST OF YOU

BEST OF YOU
I’m your fool Everyone’s got their chains to break Holdin’ you Were you born to resist or be abused? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Are you gone and onto someone new? I need somewhere to hang my head Without your noose You gave me something that I didn’t have But had no use I was too weak to give in Too strong to lose My heart is under arrest again But I break loose My head is giving me life or death But I can’t choose I swear I’ll never give in I refuse Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Has someone taken your faith? It's real, the pain you feel You trust, you must Confess Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Has someone taken your faith? It's real, the pain you feel The life, the love You die to heal The hope that starts The broken hearts You trust, you must Confess Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? I’ve got another confession, my friend I’m no fool I’m getting tired of starting again Somewhere new Were you born to resist or be abused? I swear I’ll never give in I refuse Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Has someone taken your faith? It's real, the pain you feel You trust, you must Confess Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?
BEST OF YOU
Eu tenho outra confissão a fazerEu sou seu idiotaTodo mundo tem suas correntes para quebrarPrendendo vocêVocê nasceu para resistir ou para ser abusado?Tem alguém tirando o melhor, o melhor, o melhor, o melhor devocê?Tem alguém tirando o melhor, o melhor, o melhor, o melhor devocê?Você se foi e está com outra pessoa?Eu precisava de algum lugar para me enforcarSem seu laçoVocê me deu algo que eu não tinhaMas não teve utilidadeEu estava fraco demais para me entregarForte demais para perderMeu coração está preso novamenteMas eu me libertoMinha cabeça está me dando vida ou morteMas eu não consigo escolherEu juro que nunca vou me entregarEu me recusoTem alguém tirando o melhor, o melhor, o melhor, o melhor devocê?Tem alguém tirando o melhor, o melhor, o melhor, o melhor devocê?Alguém tomou sua fé?É real, a dor que você senteVocê confia, você deveConfessarTem alguém tirando o melhor, o melhor, o melhor, o melhor devocê?Alguém tomou sua fé?É real, a dor que você senteA vida, o amorVocê morre para curarA esperança que começaOs corações partidosVocê confia, você deveConfessarTem alguém tirando o melhor, o melhor, o melhor, o melhor devocê?Tem alguém tirando o melhor, o melhor, o melhor, o melhor devocê?Eu tenho outra confissão, meu amigoEu não sou idiotaEu estou ficando cansado de começar de novoem algum novo lugarVocê nasceu para resistir ou para ser abusado?Eu juro que nunca vou me entregarEu me recuso